in ,

3 Killed and 7 Fighting for Life After Being Poisoned at Instagram Star’s Pool Party ‘Steam Show’

Photo credit to Instagram

Moscow Instagram Star Ekaterina Didenko, who has 1.5 million followers, was celebrating her 29th birthday in a pool and sauna complex in the Russian capital.

Credit : Instagram

Her husband Valentin, 32, was among three fatalities after he unloaded 25kg of dry ice, or frozen carbon dioxide, into the pool.

3 people died and 7 are critically ill after the pool party stunt turned to tragedy.

View this post on Instagram

СОВЕТ ДНЯ: Собираясь в гости, где есть маленькие дети. Либо дарите подарки всем детям, либо не дарите НИКОМУ. . Дети не знают ценность подарков, он может стоить 10₽, а может 50000₽ Тому, кому не подарили, начнёт выхватывать у другого, кому подарили. Начнётся ревность, драка, ругань. Ну, можно же купить дешевенький сок, печеньку, машинку, пупса. Или купить подарок, в который можно играть всем сразу. Согласитесь?♥️ . Последние несколько дней мы с этим сталкиваемся. Все дарят Насте, а Саше ничего. И нам приходится выкручиваться, бегать по квартире, искать что нибудь новенькое, чем удивить Сашу, чтоб и он не расстраивался, и не плакал. . Я понимаю, это делается не со зла. Просто не подумав. . Не хотела об этом говорить- а особенно писать, но как оказалось- многие с этим сталкиваются. А потом за спиной идут обсуждения. Не можете в глаза сказать, а намеки не понимаются- просто репостните такому человеку мой пост, или отметьте в комментариях. И вас поймут)

A post shared by Я Катя, аптечный РЕВИЗОРРО (@didenko.katerina) on

The Sun reports that victims reportedly suffered carbon dioxide poisoning when a huge load of dry ice was chucked into the water to create a spectacular “steam show” effect.

Credit : News.com.au

It was meant to delight partygoers by producing huge clouds of theatrical smoke.But guests immediately began suffering severe breathing problems and fainting, and some reportedly had chemical burns.

Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and produces heavier-than-air vapour when mixed with water.

In high concentrations it can cause levels of carbon dioxide in blood to soar, blocking oxygen from reaching vital organs.

The three who died were in the water at the time, reports say.

Natalia Monakova and Yuri Alferov, both 25, were confirmed dead at the scene, according to reports in Russia. While her husband, Valentin Didenko died in hospital.

Credit : Instagram

Ekaterina is a mother-of-two, a qualified pharmacist and a popular Instagram blogger who gives advice on medicines for home use. She also shares intimate moments of her own life and in some videos she is seen filming chemical experiments with her young daughter.

Credit : Instagram

The Russian Investigative Committee confirmed a criminal case was opened into causing death by negligence. People, please think twice before you act!

Source : News.com.au

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments