Hello people, for those who already tried out #DalgonaCoffee .. let’s try something else!
Since MCO extended to Apr 28, except for medical frontliners, deliverymen and certain sector that need to be at work, most of us have to stay at home. In the grim times like these, let’s be positive and look at the bright side #PositiveVibes because we can spend more times with our love ones.
Thus, we have some easy #StayHome dessert 🍦to share with everyone! So, you can prepare for your love ones or even try it out with your kids ..
It’s simple, quick and easy #OreoSticks, Oh ..tell me who will say NO to a dessert ?!
This is the ingredients you need:
- Oreo – 6pcs
- Milo/ Oreo – 3 Sachets
- milk – 1 Pack
- Evaporated Milk – 2 Tablespoons
- Condensed Milk – 2 Tablespoons
Just follow the following steps:
1.Empty the sachets and hold them straight using a glass. Then crush the oreo into pieces.
2. Place the crushed oreo into the sachets.
3. Mix the liquid ingredients , stirred well and pour into the sachets.
4. Pour the mixture and insert the ice cream sticks. Freeze at least for 8 hours or overnight.
Lastly unwrap the wrappers and ready to be served!
Check out the video here:
I can’t wait to give it a try! What about you?
Source : Wondermix