To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the South Korea government quickly enacted a “social distancing” campaign to encourage citizens to stay home in order to protect themselves and others.
Along with its agreeable catchphrase, “Hold up! Let’s take a break from social life,” one of the tips from the campaign suggests: “Keep in touch with people by using social media measures instead of meeting them personally.”
One of the ways Koreans are staying connected is by trying their hand at making something and posting about it online. That’s why we have Dalgona Coffee, which is a photogenic Instagram-bait started from Seoul. Now , we have another Instagram food trend, the Super Fluffy Soufflé Omelette..
Look at the fluffy Soufflé Omelette.. drooling! It’s pretty simple with only 4 ingredients ..let’s see how to do this..
Ingredients you will need :
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
Follow the steps:
- Separate egg yolk and egg white.
- In small bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/4 tablespoon of salt until well mixed.
- In separate large mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sugar to egg white, using a whisk, electric hand blender, or stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until firm, glossy peaks form.
- Add the egg yolk into the beaten egg white, gently fold them into the soufflé base just until well combined.
- In a non-stick pan, melt butter over low heat, until foaming. Scrape soufflé base into pan. Spread soufflé base into even circle and smooth out the surface. Cover and cook for 3 minutes until bottom of omelette is browned and top is just barely set.
- Fold the omelette over and carefully slide the omelette out of the pan and onto a warm serving plate. Serve right away.
Check out this video :
It can be sweet or savoury dish depends on what do you like to add in… Happy trying all !!!
Source : Youtube