Toys for children are usually safe for them to play with. However, everything is dangerous for babies, even the toys that we thought are safe for them to play. This mother garnered over 2K likes and 10K shares when she shared the pictures of a toy wheel stuck to her child’s head.
The incident happened in the evening. When the first time she saw it, she could feel like the soul in her body left. It is very scary for the mother and the child.
She shared this on Facebook because she wants other parents to be careful of toy cars, especially when giving them to their child. She also said that if the toys are broken, to immediately throw them out.
The user shared that she didn’t know how exactly it happened but during the playtime, the baby might fall on the broken piece.As you can see, the wheel screw is broken and detachable.
The baby was admitted to the hospital, the same night. It’s being told that the baby also got a CT scan and under doctor’s observation. Hopefully, the hospital could schedule to remove the piece if nothing bad happens.
All of the netizens were shocked and scared by the story. Most of them commented on their opinion regarding the story.
From this, I hope all the parents would be more careful when choosing the right toys for their babies.
Info via Facebook