Well, Sugu Pavithra had been one of the latest internet sensation among Malaysians. However, they have deleted all of the contents on their Youtube channel a couple of days ago!
Fans of Sugu Pavithra couples, don’t worry! They are expected to be back on Youtube latest by this afternoon!
Their latest video most probably will be uploaded on Youtube this afternoon after discussions with certain parties are finalised, said Pavithra’s husband, M.Sugu.
According to Bernama, Sugu admitted that he was the one who deleted all the videos on Youtube after what happened. Also, he apologized at the Sessions Court for carrying an offensive weapon and causing injury to his wife by using a mobile phone and a sickle
However, Pavithra forgave her husband for what happened last Tuesday.
Apart from that, during the meet in the court, Pavithra said they refuse to accept any recognition or award, instead interested more to upload more cooking videos on their Youtube.
Sugu who was a former employee of a non-public plantation company (estate) in Sungai Siput, also said they lost their income from Youtube because of their decision to delete all of their videos on Youtube.
“But that is okay because I have hand and feet to look for a job. Even before becoming a Youtube, I earned money by working,” he said, thanking the loyal followers on Youtube which is now has more than 780K people.
Earlier, on Tuesday, it was reported by media that police had arrested Sugu in a drunk state carrying a sickle looking for his brother-in-law due to family problems outside the maternity ward of Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital in Ipoh, Perak.
The incident took place because of a misunderstanding between Sugu and his wife regarding an event that took place the day before.
Let’s just wait for their comeback on Youtube which is said latest by this afternoon!
Info via: Bernama