Parking has been a real challenge especially parallel parking for even the most seasoned drivers.
If you think you’re one of them, don’t worry!
▼ Here are 8 easy steps for you to parallel park like a pro!
1. Keep driving around until you find a spot that is wide enough.
2. Pull up even to the front car. If the car have different length, line up the back of the car as best as you can with the rear of the front car. Here, you don’t need to be exact.
3. Then, turn your wheel all the way to the right. ALL THE WAY. Don’t move forward or back while doing this.
4.Start backing up. Your car should start turning into the spot. Don’t turn your wheel away from the all-the-way-right position.
5. Avoid backing up until the rear windshield is in the exact center of the right-front corner of the vehicle. When you imagine a line stretching backwards from your car along its center line, you stop when that line hits the rear right-front corner of the car.
6. Then, turn your wheel back to the middle position. Back up slowly until your car just barely clears the front car.
7. Once your car is parallel, turn your wheel to face forward again. Now, keep backing in until you fit in the line.
8. Then, adjust the gap of your car evenly between the car in front and back. And, you are done!
Wow! Parallel parking has never been this easy! Try out these easy steps and admire your parking skills later!
You can also watch this video to parallel park perfectly!
Info via: lifehacker