Promotion: UNLOCK RM5 PETRON FUEL VOUCHER WITH GRABPAY
Date :21 Sep 2020 (12:00am) – 19 Nov 2020 (11.59pm).
Venue: all Petron branches
Terms & Conditions:
- Spend RM50 and above on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet to receive “RM5 fuel voucher” reward; “RM5 fuel voucher” reward is redeemable on next purchase of RM50 and above on a single receipt.
- The offer “RM5 fuel voucher” is limited to 35,000 transactions throughout the campaign period and subject to a monthly below cap below:
21 Sep 2020 – 20 Oct 2020: first 17,500 transactions of the specified period
21 Oct 2020 – 19 Nov 2020: first 17,500 transactions of the specified period
- The “RM5 fuel voucher” will be awarded instantly upon 1st minimum RM50 transaction with GrabPay at Petron; Reward can be found under “My Rewards”
- The campaign will cease once all prizes have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
- Offer is based on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
- The offer “RM5 fuel voucher” reward will be valid for 30 days upon awarding and must be redeemed within the stipulated period.
- Offer is valid for 1 (one) redemption per user per device throughout the campaign period.
- Offer is available for in-store purchases at the cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet.
- Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount, or promotion.
- 5x winners of the Samsung Galaxy Note20 will be notified via within 30 working days from the campaign end date.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note20 prize may be forfeited if we fail to reach the winners by 10 Dec 2020.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note20 prize may be forfeited to the next winner if the participant is unable to comply with this condition.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
Info via Grab